penny more, but I'll get a commission that helps me run this blog. Please see my DISCLOSURE for more information.
“Going on a trip. Need about 4 outfits.
I’ve packed 35 just to be safe.”
Packing. Not many people like it. I know I don’t. Not many people do it efficiently, either.
I either overpack (I’m a woman, I like having options) or I underpack (and inevitably forget something I need. Ugh!).
Regardless of what type of luggage I use, I prefer to just take a carry-on bag when I take a trip.
If I’m able to fit all my clothes and shoes in my bag, I eventually realize that I still need to find room for my toiletries.
I’ve tried several toiletry bags over the years, but I’ve yet to find one that fits well into my bag.
So…today’s wish list idea is meant to help make packing easier for everyone (including me!)
WISH LIST IDEA: DAY 8
- Made of water-resistant Nylon
- Premium self-repairing YKK RC coil zippers ensure a lifetime of opening and closing
- Four compartments keep your essentials organized:
- Compartments are each 2.25″D x 9.25″W;
- Center section is 7.75″ wide
- Right side expands to 3.5″
- Left section is 3.75″ wide and lined with PVC film to store damp contents
- Includes a removable hanging hook for those who prefer a countertop kit
- Folds flat to save room in your carry-on or suitcase
- Available in a variety of colors
- Dimensions: 2.2″ x 15″ x 9.2″ (Takes up no more room than a pair of jeans)
- Lifetime Warranty!
I like that it has so many compartments and that it can be hung up or placed on a countertop. But my favorite feature is how flat it becomes when all of the contents are safely stored within it.
In addition to travelers like us, this is also an ideal gift for hikers and campers.
* PRO TIP: If you REALLY want to pack an efficient carry-on bag or suitcase, consider purchasing packing cubes as well!
Whew! Only 4 days left in The 12 Days of Travel. Time to get shopping!
In case you missed any of the previous gift ideas:
- The 12 Days of Travel – Day 1: Experiences vs. Things
- The 12 Days of Travel – Day 2: Bobble Water Bottle
- The 12 Days of Travel – Day 3: e-Readers
- The 12 Days of Travel – Day 4: Camera Sling Backpack
- The 12 Days of Travel – Day 5: Travel Silicone Bottles with Lanyard
- The 12 Days of Travel – Day6: Microfiber Towel
- The 12 Days of Travel – Day 7: Anti-Theft Messenger Bag
As always, check back tomorrow for the next gift idea.
Until then, wishing you awesome travels,
A Traveling Broad