penny more, but I'll get a commission that helps me run this blog. Please see my DISCLOSURE for more information.
“Water is life, and clean water means health.”
– Audrey Hepburn
Its hard to choose a gift for someone else, let alone tell others what we want. If our loved ones’ budgets are limited, it’s often hard for us to ask them for something.
Don’t worry, I’ve gotcha covered.
Today’s gift idea is under $20; saves you lots of money; promotes good health; and is environmentally friendly.
GIFT IDEA: DAY 2
- Refillable, reusable & recyclable bottle
- BPA-free, PVC-free and PH-free
- Active carbon filter removes chlorine and organic contaminants *
- FDA Approved
- The filter is equivalent to 300 water bottles that won’t end up in a landfill
- The filter is replaceable and is available in a variety of cool color choices
- The design of the bottle allows for easy gripping
- Made in the USA! Check current price
* Warning: Not suitable for use where water is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality.
TOP BENEFITS OF THE BOBBLE WATER BOTTLE
The main reason I chose the Bobble Water Bottle: it will save the recipient a LOT of money over time.
Bottled water at the airport ranges in price from $3-$4 for just one 12 oz. bottle. If you’re a person who’s diligent about drinking water, this can add up to a huge chunk of change!
If you have a Bobble Water Bottle, you can take it to the restroom and fill it up with tap water from the sink. The carbon filter will remove the chlorine before it reaches your mouth.
Helps the Environment
With a traditional water bottle. after the water is gone, the plastic water bottles get tossed in the trash and end up in the landfill. Too much waste.
However, with the Bobble Water Bottle, the filter is good for 300 water bottles full of water. A-mazing!
Once you’ve reached 300 bottles, the old filter can be tossed and replaced with a new one.
Which do you think is better for the environment: 1 water filter in the landfill or 300 water bottles?
Need I say more?!
- Aids with weight loss (something important to many of us)
- Relieves fatigue
- Helps with digestion
- Flushes out toxins *
- Promotes healthy skin/improves complexion
If you want to read about more benefits, click here.
WHO IS THE BOBBLE WATER BOTTLE GOOD FOR?
It’s good for travelers like you (of course!) as well as campers, hikers, walkers, joggers, cyclists, athletes, commuters (i.e., everyone)!
When the filter on your Bobble Water Bottle needs to be replaced, you can order 2 filters at a time. Or, you can ask for 2 replacement filters with your water bottle so you don’t have worry about it for awhile…completely up to you.
The best part is they are available in a variety of fun colors (I like lavender, but you can choose whatever color you like.) Exciting, huh?!
In case you missed yesterday’s post, here’s a link:
Until tomorrow, happy wish list making!
A Traveling Broad