“Relaxation comes from letting go of tense thoughts.”
– Frances Wilshire
In today’s fast-paced, stressful, hurry-up-and-go world, I often forget to stop and take a breath.
But no matter where I am in the world, I realize how important it is to take care of myself.
Today’s wish list idea is one of my personal favorites!
It helps you relax. It’s affordable, lightweight, easy to pack, strong, and requires no tools to assemble.
WISH LIST IDEA: DAY 9
Relaxing in a hammock is one of my favorite past times. Slowly swaying back and forth is so peaceful whether I’m on the beach, in the woods, or in a backyard.
- 2 options available: Single or Double
- Can support up to 400 lbs.
- Made of strong and durable parachute nylon fabric
- Triple interlocking stitching so you won’t fall through
- Includes a set of 6′ high-grade nautical ropes and 2 heavy-duty steel carabiners
- Comes in a variety of color combinations
- No tools required to hang it
- Comes in a stuff sack, which doubles as a side pouch for things like a cell phone, cool beverage, flashlight, etc.
- Comfortable for relaxing or sleeping
- Available in a variety of color combinations
- Single: 9-1/2′ x 4-1/2′
- Double: 10′ x 6-1/2′
I had the pleasure of trying out The Ultimate Single Camping Hammock and loved it! I immediately wanted one for myself.
It was really easy to put up, comfortable, roomy, and the stuff sack/pocket allowed me to stash my cell phone for easy access.
And since it was made of nylon, I didn’t get those embarrassing lines on my arms and legs that I’d get from a hammock made of rope.
Its a really good product at an affordable price. Check current price
This is an Ideal Gift For me (hint hint), you and other travel lovers, campers, hikers, backpackers, and more!
In case you missed the previous 8 days’ worth of posts, you can check them out below:
- The 12 Days of Travel – Day 1: Experiences vs. Things
- The 12 Days of Travel – Day 2: Bobble Water Bottle
- The 12 Days of Travel – Day 3: e-Readers
- The 12 Days of Travel – Day 4: Camera Sling Backpack
- The 12 Days of Travel – Day 5: Travel Silicone Bottles with Lanyard
- The 12 Days of Travel – Day6: Microfiber Towel
- The 12 Days of Travel – Day 7: Anti-Theft Messenger Bag
- The 12 Days of Travel – Day 8: Fold Flat Toiletry Bag
Don’t miss the last 3 days of The 12 Days of Travel for more great gift ideas!
Wishing you awesome travels,
A Traveling Broad