penny more, but I'll get a commission that helps me run this blog. Please see my DISCLOSURE for more information.
“I’m so good at sleeping, I can do it with my eyes closed.”
Sleep. It has so many health benefits when you’re able to get your Zzzzzs.
But when you don’t? It can wreak havoc on your body and mind in a million different ways.
Today’s gift idea was inspired by my need (and desire) to get enough rest, especially when traveling.
WISH LIST IDEA: DAY 10
- This pillow actually helps you sleep on cramped planes, trains, buses or cars
- Its unique design provides support for the back and sides of your head, neck, and chin
- The handy snap-loop makes it easy to attach to your luggage
- The entire pillow can be washed (not just the pillow cover), making it very hygienic
- Product Dimensions: 11.8″ x 7.9″ x 13″
- Item Weight: 7.5 ounces
- Its available in 3 colors: Navy, Red, Leopard Print Check current price
Although this pillow looks odd, it offers a lot more support than all those U-shaped travel pillows you see online and in stores.
The added support helps you get more sleep and prevents you from getting a stiff neck from sleeping with your head at an odd, unsupported angle.
The J Pillow Travel Pillow is a best-selling item on Amazon and was the winner of the British Invention of the Year award in 2013, so there has to be something to it.
One more day down, 2 to go in The 12 Days of Travel.
In case you missed any gift ideas, here’s a complete list:
- The 12 Days of Travel – Day 1: Experiences vs. Things
- The 12 Days of Travel – Day 2: Bobble Water Bottle
- The 12 Days of Travel – Day 3: e-Readers
- The 12 Days of Travel – Day 4: Camera Sling Backpack
- The 12 Days of Travel – Day 5: Travel Silicone Bottles with Lanyard
- The 12 Days of Travel – Day6: Microfiber Towel
- The 12 Days of Travel – Day 7: Anti-Theft Messenger Bag
- The 12 Days of Travel – Day 8: Fold Flat Toiletry Bag
- The 12 Days of Travel – Day 9: Nylon Hammock
Wishing you awesome travels,
A Traveling Broad