penny more, but I'll get a commission that helps me run this blog. Please see my DISCLOSURE for more information.
“The towels were so thick there,
I could hardly close my suitcase.”
– Yogi Berra
That may be true at a luxury hotel, but not at the ones where I typically stay!
Do you ever wonder why most hotel towels are so small? I wonder about this every time I bathe or shower in a hotel.
You have to be teeny tiny to be able to be totally covered by a towel the size of a postage stamp.
You’d think hotels would realize that their guests come in all shapes and sizes and they should err on the side of providing larger towels.
And why are they so abrasive? Shouldn’t they get softer with repeated washes?
These are just a few of the “things that make [me] go hmmm.”
Instead of drying yourself off with a towel that feels like a sheet of sandpaper, I have an alternative.
Today’s wish list idea is just barely over $20, large in dimension yet compact, soft, and versatile.
WISH LIST IDEA: DAY 6
This towel is a good addition to your standard travel gear. It’s affordable, practical, and versatile.
- Made of soft, fast drying microfiber
- It is lightweight (a mere 14.46 oz.)
- It’s large in size (40″ x 72″) but folds up very compactly, saving space in carry-on bags, suitcases, and backpacks
- Super absorbent yet fast drying, making it ideal for multiple uses daily
- Ideal for travel, backpacking, boating camping, swimming, sports etc.
- Really soft and gentle on the skin (unlike most hotel room towels)
- Carrying bag included
- Available in a variety of colors
- Available in smaller sizes as well (but the large size offers more options)
It’s an Ideal Gift For travelers (of course!), campers, hikers, swimmers, gym rats, college students, beachgoers, and others.
Wouldn’t you like to add this to your stash of travel gear? It’s on my wish list!
Well, we’re halfway through The 12 Days of Travel.
What do you think so far? Let me know in the comments below.
Check out the previous 5 days’ of gift ideas below:
- The 12 Days of Travel – Day 1: Experiences vs. Things
- The 12 Days of Travel – Day 2: Bobble Water Bottle
- The 12 Days of Travel – Day 3: e-Readers
- The 12 Days of Travel – Day 4: Camera Sling Backpack
- The 12 Days of Travel – Day 5: Travel Silicone Bottles with Lanyard
A Traveling Broad